All students at EHBA (the Edmonton Bilingual Hispanic Association) must agree with to the policies of the organization.
- All fees must be paid in full before the first day of class.
- Students may register before the start of each term in one of three ways:
– Online (www.ehba.org)
– Fill in registration form in person. Students can pay in person by cash or cheque.
– Download, print and complete the registration form obtained from the EHBA website and mail it to:
Edmonton Hispanic Bilingual Association
P.O. Box 52118 Garneau, Edmonton, AB T6G 2T5
A signed cheque with the corresponding fee must also be included. Registrations by mail MUST be received before the 1st day of class.
- Registration dates and times are posted on EHBA’s website.
- Students may register NO later than two weeks after the 1st class.
- All cheques must be made payable to the “Edmonton Hispanic Bilingual Association” or “EHBA”.
- If an NSF cheque is issued to EHBA, the student must immediately pay EHBA the amount of the cheque plus a $30 administrative fee.
- Paying by class is not allowed.
- No refunds or fee reductions will be allowed due to missed classes by the student.
- The senior rate ONLY applies to students 65 and over upon display of valid photo ID.
- EHBA reserves the right to cancel a course if the number of students is insufficient. In such a case, all registered students will be refunded their registration fees by cheque.
Withdrawals and Refunds:
- Withdrawals are only allowed until the end of the first week of class.
- Students who need to withdraw after registration, may either have their full tuition fee applied to the next term, or get a refund (minus a $50 administrative fee).
- Books may not be returned.
- Students are allowed to make‐up a missed class by attending the same‐level class on the alternate day of the week (if available).
- Students may only attend one class per week (either Tuesday or Saturday), unless they have registered and paid tuition for two classes in one term.
- Students may transfer to another level, day, or class ONLY after sufficient space to accommodate the student has been verified and written permission has been given by EHBA administrative staff and instructors. No transfers will be allowed after the second week of class.